The scene is a fishing lodge in rural Georgia often visited by "Froggy" LeSeuer, a British demolition expert who occasionally runs training sessions at a nearby army base. This time "Froggy" has brought along a friend, a pathologically shy young man named Charlie who is overcome with fear at the thought of making conversation with strangers. So "Froggy," before departing, tells all assembled that Charlie is from an exotic foreign country and speaks no English. Once alone the fun really begins, as Charlie overhears more than he should—the evil plans of a sinister, two-faced minister and his redneck associate; the fact that the minister's pretty fiancée is pregnant; and many other damaging revelations made with the thought that Charlie doesn't understand a word being said. That he does fuels the nonstop hilarity of the play and sets up the wildly funny climax.
Ordering Via Phone
For your security, we strongly encourage you to order via online. If you need assistance using the online ordering system, please do not hesitate to call us at (513) 228-0932). However, if you absolutely don't want to use the online system, you may call us and leave a detailed message with the below information. We will call you back to obtain payment information.
- your full name and spelling of your name
- # of tickets
- name of show
- date and time of show
- phone # you where you can be reached
Unless otherwise noted, ticket prices for Adults/Children/Seniors are as follows:
- Per play or musical, other than opening night or opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper unless otherwise noted: $19
- Per opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper for play or musical: $45
- Per opening night of play or musical (includes dinner): $60
- Season Tickets (does not include Fundraiser Gala or special events):
- $50 for show dates other than opening night or opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper
- $130 for opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper performances (includes supper)
- $155 for opening night performances (includes dinner)
- Fundraiser Gala: $75 per person
Location of Performances
All performances are at our intimate 108 seat theatre at 10 S. Mechanic St. in downtown Lebanon, Ohio. For directions to our theatre, visit our Directions page.
Our dramas and musicals typically run for two weekends as follows (but check actual date and time listings for specific productions):
- First Weekend
- Friday, Opening Night Dinner & Show - 6:30pm dinner followed by performance
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday, Show & Supper - 2pm performance followed by supper
- Second Weekend
- Friday - 8pm
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday - 2pm
If you have any questions regarding ordering tickets, feel free to contact us by phone or email. Visit our Contact Us page for details.