Is He Dead?
Jean-Francois Millet, a young painter of genius, is in love with Marie Leroux but in debt to a villainous picture-dealer, Bastien Andre. Andre forecloses on Millet, threatening debtor's prison unless Marie marries him. Millet realizes that the only way he can pay his debts and keep Marie from marrying Andre is to die, as it is only dead painters who achieve fame and fortune. Millet fakes his death and prospers, all while passing himself off as his own sister, the Widow Tillou. Now a rich "widow," he must find a way to get out of a dress, return to life, and marry Marie.
5 Little Monkeys
An Off the Hill Production
Recommended for ages 3 and up.
–Please check back for ticket ordering details.–
Going shopping, baking cakes, sitting in trees and jumping on beds! Mayhem ensues in this zany play, told in cumulative verse, as five silly simian siblings insist on doing things their own way.
She Loves Me
Set in a 1930s European perfumery, we meet shop clerks, Amalia and Georg, who, more often than not, don't see eye to eye. After both respond to a "lonely hearts advertisement" in the newspaper, they now live for the love letters that they exchange, but the identity of their admirers remains unknown. Join Amalia and Georg to discover the identity of their true loves... and of all the twists and turns along the way!
Ordering Via Phone
For your security, we strongly encourage you to order via online. If you need assistance using the online ordering system, please do not hesitate to call us at (513) 228-0932). However, if you absolutely don't want to use the online system, you may call us and leave a detailed message with the below information. We will call you back to obtain payment information.
- your full name and spelling of your name
- # of tickets
- name of show
- date and time of show
- phone # you where you can be reached
Unless otherwise noted, ticket prices for Adults/Children/Seniors are as follows:
- Per play or musical, other than opening night or opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper unless otherwise noted: $19
- Per opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper for play or musical: $45
- Per opening night of play or musical (includes dinner): $60
- Season Tickets (does not include Fundraiser Gala or special events):
- $50 for show dates other than opening night or opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper
- $130 for opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper performances (includes supper)
- $155 for opening night performances (includes dinner)
- Fundraiser Gala: $75 per person
Location of Performances
All performances are at our intimate 108 seat theatre at 10 S. Mechanic St. in downtown Lebanon, Ohio. For directions to our theatre, visit our Directions page.
Our dramas and musicals typically run for two weekends as follows (but check actual date and time listings for specific productions):
- First Weekend
- Friday, Opening Night Dinner & Show - 6:30pm dinner followed by performance
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday, Show & Supper - 2pm performance followed by supper
- Second Weekend
- Friday - 8pm
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday - 2pm
If you have any questions regarding ordering tickets, feel free to contact us by phone or email. Visit our Contact Us page for details.