Assassins - Canceled
We regret to announce that due the the challenges presented by the Coronavirus Pandemic, we will be unable to present Assassins in a way that would be safe for our cast, crew, and audience health.
Please check back in the coming weeks for info on ticket refunds or donating your ticket payment to LTC.
Thanks, as always for your support, especially during these very challenging times. And most importantly, stay healthy, and help keep your community healthy.
In this darkly humorous musical review, Stephen Sondheim (music and lyrics) and John Weidman (book) depict nine misfit men and women who attempted (four of them successfully) to assassinate American Presidents. While every nation has its assassins and would-be assassins, only in America, the authors suggest, do disturbed and disturbing individuals act not because they hope to influence national politics, but because they are wrapped up in a malignant sense of entitlement. Feeling betrayed by the failed promise of American democracy and the American Dream, they strike out at the symbol for America: the American President. Assassins spans several musical styles and many decades in a dizzying series of musical and theatrical inventions that culminate in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
Ordering Via Phone
For your security, we strongly encourage you to order via online. If you need assistance using the online ordering system, please do not hesitate to call us at (513) 228-0932). However, if you absolutely don't want to use the online system, you may call us and leave a detailed message with the below information. We will call you back to obtain payment information.
- your full name and spelling of your name
- # of tickets
- name of show
- date and time of show
- phone # you where you can be reached
Unless otherwise noted, ticket prices for Adults/Children/Seniors are as follows:
- Per play or musical, other than opening night or opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper unless otherwise noted: $19
- Per opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper for play or musical: $45
- Per opening night of play or musical (includes dinner): $60
- Season Tickets (does not include Fundraiser Gala or special events):
- $50 for show dates other than opening night or opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper
- $130 for opening weekend Sunday Matinee Supper performances (includes supper)
- $155 for opening night performances (includes dinner)
- Annual Fundraiser: $35 per person
Location of Performances
All performances are at our intimate 108 seat theatre at 10 S. Mechanic St. in downtown Lebanon, Ohio. For directions to our theatre, visit our Directions page.
Our dramas and musicals typically run for two weekends as follows (but check actual date and time listings for specific productions):
- First Weekend
- Friday, Opening Night Dinner & Show - 6:30pm dinner followed by performance
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday, Show & Supper - 2pm performance followed by supper
- Second Weekend
- Friday - 8pm
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday - 2pm
If you have any questions regarding ordering tickets, feel free to contact us by phone or email. Visit our Contact Us page for details.